Maybe all the talk about Darkness and Light is actually beside the point. What do you think was the strongest work of the night?
- The opening freakshow, Razor: Mirror ?
- Symbiosis, the duet with Jenny Mendez and Manelich Minniefee?
- The mid-show fable with fireflies, Lanterna Magica ?
- Martha Clarke’s Nocturne ?
- That world premiere with puppeteer Basil Twist, Darkness and Light ?
Respond in comments, here. We have to moderate responses due to spam; all non-spam replies will be posted here within hours.