(From the advertiser…)
CAROLINA PARTNERS IN MENTAL HEALTHCARE, PLLC
Quality, Compassionate Mental Health Care
Carolina Partners firmly believes all people have a right to supportive, transformative health care that strengthens individuals, families, and communities. We’d like to highlight the specialty services offered in our Chapel Hill locations.
• Dana Bennison, LPC Education: Northwestern University. Specialty: Therapy for life transitions/identity, highly sensitive persons, adjustment disorders, and anxiety. Age Range: 12 and up
• Karla deBeck, MD Education: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Specialty: Adult psychiatry, medication management, forensic evaluations. Age Range: 18-65
• Heather Fayhee, MSN, FNP Education: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Specialty: Depression, ADHD, anxiety, and OCD. Age Range: 6 and up
• Anne Ruminjo, MD Education: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Specialty: Postpartum depression, pregnancy mental health care, women’s health, and bariatric evaluations. Age Range: 18 and up
• Hazel Shepherd, MSN, CPNP Education: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Specialty: Child and adolescent medication management for ADHD, depression, developmental disabilities, and ODD. Age Range: up to 21
• Paula Sumner, MSN, FNP-BC Education: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Specialty: Medication management for anxiety and depression, therapy for people facing surgery, grief/loss, and spiritual counseling. Age Range: 18 and up
Carolina Partners offers quick appointments, accepts most insurance plans, and gives access to over 80 mental health professionals. For information and appointments, please call 919-354-0839, or visit www.carolinapartners.com.